What's Wikpedia?
Art Devo
2005-05-09 18:39:56 UTC
Notorious net kook, psycho, transvestite, saucerhead, cuphead, platehead,
transvestite, Jap traitor, coward, ignoramus, transvestite, commie pinko,
nigger lovin', manhating dyke, faggot, transvestite, asexual anarchist and
all around strikingly handsome lunatic Robert "mop jockey" Wolfe, while
"Edmond Wollmann has worked hard to make a public figure of himself by
making a public nuisance of himself, loud, long and hard, for many
years.'- David Gerard, Wikipedia Editor
RM: I'm not familiar with Wikpedia,
It wouldn't take long to find out, if you could manage to spend a few
minutes using your web browser.
but I assumed it was a commercial enterprise.
It is.
If it is, then why would one of their employees damage
their (presumably) good name
You have some evidence they damaged their name?
by taking personal issues public under the Wikpedia banner?
Because it's a very public issue. Ed himself is the one who revealed
most of those (what I would consider) embarrassing personal parts of
his life.
Cujo? Zat you? LOL
Why would they also attempt to damage Ed Wollmann's good name as well?
It's called r-e-p-o-r-t-i-n-g. It's all over usenet.
And? Wikipedia isn't a newspaper.
Or had you
noticed? It's notable for the many reasons detailed in all those posts
on Wiki discussing the whole thing.
I expect that it'll get nuked once someone realizes how embarassing and
damaging it is to Wiki's reputation.
It doesn't make sense.
It makes sense it wouldn't make sense to you.
Oh, it all makes perfect sense that powerless wankers trot off to a free
information service to spread their oh so important screed.
Ray
Ken
--
(c) 2005 CFA, Inc.
cfa at alt dot net

"Don't.... Don't-Don't-Don't Believe the Hype! MUAHAHAHAHA!" - Public Enemy
No. 1

Evil "Roberta" Wolfe
Official Grand Wizard of alt.fuck alt.military.collecting.medals and THIS
FROUP! (coming soon)
INSTRUCTIONS: Only replies x-posted to alt.fuck will be responded to.
(...not.)

I would like to dedicate this sig to the little people:

"I've had multiple Usenet accounts for years, kook." - Mike Davis
"Wow, getting multiple accounts just so you can try to troll Usenet with
your lame sock puppet act is really kooky" - Mike Davis
"You have multiple accounts? Most kooks do so that they have at least one
place to whine from when their access is nuked." - Cujo DeCrotchPuppet

"I am sending a copy of your post to the abuse department of your ISP with
CCs to the FTC and the FBI." - Mike Davis Fukking Loses it Completely,
Wayne Manzo Style.

This sig has recieved raving reviews (from raving lunatics):
"Thanks for keeping me in your .sig for months and years." - Lunch Lady J***
torlled again.
"Thanks for continuing to admit who owns you in your .sig." - Lunch lady
J*** "ignoring" me.
"Kept us in his .sig for quite a while now, I see." - Lunch Lady J***
"Tell me is Roberta still wandering usenet displying the names of his owners
proudly in his .sig?" - Lunch Lady J*** wondering aloud about all of that
stuff she claims to "ignore".
"What's w/ the sig?" - HVAC
"You must really be hard up for sig material, mop jockey. Well, looking at
your recent sigs, I can see why." - Michael Davis
"I see you added more proof of my ownership of your gender-confused carcass
to your sig, you morphing freak." - Cujo DeSuckpuppet
"Forgot about your sig, didn't you. DOOP!" - Michael Davis is Obese
"Wax in your inner ear, doodoo in your outer ear Two cows, a zebra will jump
through your atmosphere" - Dr. Octagon PHd.
"Your sig is too long and boring (hell I made it down to line 16)." - Some
Toothless Brit (who admittedly can't read more than 16 lines of text)
CFA
2005-05-09 22:13:44 UTC
Post by Art Devo
[...]
Yeah, it's me. Fuckhead.
Post by Art Devo
Why would they also attempt to damage Ed Wollmann's good name as well?
It's called r-e-p-o-r-t-i-n-g. It's all over usenet.
And?
And what? You not clear on the definition of 'encyclopedia'?
Post by Art Devo
Wikipedia isn't a newspaper.
No fucking shit.
Post by Art Devo
Or had you
noticed? It's notable for the many reasons detailed in all those posts
on Wiki discussing the whole thing.
I expect that it'll get nuked once someone realizes how embarassing and
damaging it is to Wiki's reputation.
Hold *your* breath, too.
Post by Art Devo
It doesn't make sense.
It makes sense it wouldn't make sense to you.
Oh, it all makes perfect sense that powerless wankers trot off to a free
information service to spread their oh so important screed.
Aw. Are the games a little rough for ya? Maybe you should consider
getting the fuck out.

Ken
--
(c) 2005 CFA, Inc.
cfa at alt dot net
Art Devo
2005-05-10 12:59:01 UTC
Post by Art Devo
Why would they also attempt to damage Ed Wollmann's good name as well?
It's called r-e-p-o-r-t-i-n-g. It's all over usenet.
And?
And what? You not clear on the definition of 'encyclopedia'?
Post by Art Devo
Wikipedia isn't a newspaper.
No fucking shit.
Post by Art Devo
It doesn't make sense.
It makes sense it wouldn't make sense to you.
Oh, it all makes perfect sense that powerless wankers trot off to a free
information service to spread their oh so important screed.
Aw. Are the games a little rough for ya?
Pfft. Go play twister with your brownie troop, little girl.
Post by CFA
Maybe you should consider
getting the fuck out.
ROFL!
--
"Some people think cross-posting is "bad". In and of itself, it's good
behaviour - it allows you to reach more groups with less impact on the
net." - Spam Thresholds FAQ

"Don't.... Don't-Don't-Don't Believe the Hype! MUAHAHAHAHA!" - Public Enemy
No. 1

Evil "Roberta" Wolfe
Official Grand Wizard of alt.fuck alt.military.collecting.medals,
alt.folklore.kooks and THIS FROUP! (coming soon)
[...]

"Still hot for your handlers, I see. Add my name to your .sig several more
times then." Lunch Lady J*** proves that she does not understand sarcasm.
"Are you hot for retards?" - Lunch Lady J*** begging me to defowler her
sntach again.

CFA
2005-05-10 21:41:14 UTC
Post by Art Devo
Notorious net kook, psycho, transvestite, saucerhead, cuphead, platehead,
transvestite, Jap traitor, coward, ignoramus, transvestite, commie pinko,
nigger lovin', manhating dyke, faggot, transvestite, asexual anarchist and
all around strikingly handsome lunatic Robert "mop jockey" Wolfe, while
Everyone's a mop jockey, right? Fuckhead.

Ken
--
(c) 2005 CFA, Inc.
cfa at alt dot net
Art Devo
2005-05-11 13:52:03 UTC
Post by CFA
Post by Art Devo
Notorious net kook, psycho, transvestite, saucerhead, cuphead, platehead,
transvestite, Jap traitor, coward, ignoramus, transvestite, commie pinko,
nigger lovin', manhating dyke, faggot, transvestite, asexual anarchist and
all around strikingly handsome lunatic Robert "mop jockey" Wolfe, while
Everyone's a mop jockey, right?
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Post by CFA
Ken
--
(c) 2005 CFA, Inc.
cfa at alt dot net

Waltham Rubber Neck
2005-05-22 04:22:39 UTC
Post by Art Devo
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Poopie Doo Doo Head
Rudi
2005-05-22 15:58:46 UTC
Post by Waltham Rubber Neck
Post by Art Devo
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Poopie Doo Doo Head
Yawn.
That Cujo Asshole
2005-05-23 16:27:49 UTC
Post by Waltham Rubber Neck
Post by Art Devo
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Poopie Doo Doo Head
Islamic Jello Mold Arm
--
"Some people think cross-posting is "bad". In and of itself, it's good
behaviour - it allows you to reach more groups with less impact on the
net." - Spam Thresholds FAQ

"Don't.... Don't-Don't-Don't Believe the Hype! MUAHAHAHAHA!" - Public Enemy
No. 1

Evil "Roberta" Wolfe
Kookwatch Nanny, Plague upon cretins, Mike Davis' and Cujo's Keeper, and

http://tinyurl.com/aepsr
http://tinyurl.com/8bgy4
http://tinyurl.com/8e7ay

Wayne Manzo Style. http://tinyurl.com/bj5zj

[...]

"Everyone reads usenet. Apporval here means approval everywhere." -
***@my-deja.com
You
2005-05-24 02:48:47 UTC
Post by Waltham Rubber Neck
Post by Art Devo
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Poopie Doo Doo Head
Islamic Jello Mold Arm
Your momma.
Hank Sniadoch
2005-05-24 03:23:31 UTC
Boy are all you teenagers idiots !! Jerks !! ASSHOLES !!
Post by Waltham Rubber Neck
Post by Art Devo
That's what I've been told by authoritative sources.
Post by CFA
Fuckhead.
Wanker.
Poopie Doo Doo Head
Islamic Jello Mold Arm
Your momma.
Plastique Physique
2005-05-24 04:29:29 UTC
You took the words right out of my mouth asshole.
Hank Sniadoch
2005-05-24 04:39:39 UTC
Plastique Physique must be a baby ... are you on the bottle ??
Steve Bryan
2005-05-25 08:10:47 UTC
Post by Plastique Physique
Post by Hank Sniadoch
Boy are all you teenagers idiots !! Jerks !! ASSHOLES !!
You took the words right out of my mouth asshole.
Hank,
You're top-posting. That is very poor form. It makes it very difficult for
people to follow a discussion thread, and I'm sure many people would like
to follow this one in all the dirty little details.
love,
Me